Viking™ L and XL mobile lifts are two versatile lift models intended mainly for use in health care, intensive care and rehabilitation. Viking L and XL mobile lifts are intended for heavier patients. Both models are excellent aids in daily transfers of adults and bariatrics, for instance, lifting to and from wheel chair, bed, toilet and floor. A Viking™ mobile lift equipped with the Viking™ Armrest accessory can be used for gait training. Horizontal lifting can also be performed in combination with a recommended Liko™ stretcher accessory.
The control box together with the hand control contains a series of features which meet the needs for a safe and comfortable lift. Data is collected in the control box (work counter & intelligent cycle counter) and can be read out from the information display. Individual fitting of Liko slings and other Liko lifting accessories to fit the patient is of the utmost importance for optimal performance and safety when using the lift.
Safe Working Load Viking L 250kg, Viking XL 300kg.
• Optional quick release hook system means caregivers can easily and rapidly change a sling bar, add a Liko Stretch for horizontal lifting or install a scale
• Ergonomic hand control for lift operation displays both battery usage and overload indicators
• Optional armrests help support patients during ambulation as well as making it easier for caregivers to manoeuvre the lift
• The Universal TwinBar™ 670 slingbar offers additional sling space for patients of size
• User display highlights device usage, including lift count, service required indicator and overloads